About the Bride: By the Groom



Hema's gracious journey on this Earth began in the Kathayat Chhana (Badsimi) village of District Almora, Uttaranchal, born to Mr. & Mrs. K. D. Joshi. Her birth brought joy to her parents and I am forever grateful to share in that joy. She grew into a brilliant and beautiful lady, whose uncompromising love for God has nurtured her steps and guided her through the years. After graduating high school in Almora, Hama obtained her M. A. from Kumaon University. After college, Hema relocated to Home.
Words can only express so much how my life has changed since I met her. She has touched my life and that of so many in different ways. To say she's an Angel is truly an understatement. She is that and so much more. She's a woman of impeccable dignity and character, whose determination and zeal for success has gotten her so far in life while her love for children drew me so close to her. From the first few months of our relationship, Hema has shown me the true color of love, a love that is kind, gentle, God fearing and supportive.
She is the one person who shares my deepest thoughts, loves me in spite of them, lifts me up when am down and always stands by me at all times. I truly love how we laugh and can have fun together in the face of adversity. She has brought a new sense of peace and spirituality into my life, encouraging my walk in salvation with God.
Hema, my love, you are very special to me. You are the most caring, thoughtful, understanding and selfless person I know. You've become my voice of reason and a genuinely beautiful person inside and out. You're all I ever wanted in a soulmate and I can't ask for a better blessing. I truly thank God for the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with you.